Current Soundtrack: Earl Thomas Conley – What I’d Say
This recipe is for my go-to BBQ dry rub. You can put this on practically anything. And hey, it’s free. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
BBQ Dry Rub
A basic dry rub for all things that love to be smoked.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Paprika
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/4 tbsp White Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1/3 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Pepper, Ground
- Add all ingredients to bowl and stir or mix to combine. This mixture yields enough dry rub for approximately 4 Boston Butts or 6 slabs of Baby Back Ribs.
- Store remaining rub in a dark cool area.
Bald Guy BBQ http://baldguybbq.com/