Current Soundtrack: Outkast – Aquemini
This is a great rub for chicken if you like a little kick and spice. If there’s too much kick for you, try dialing down the cayenne pepper to a half of a tablespoon.
Spicy Chicken Dry Rub
Write a review
- 4 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper, Ground
- 1 tsp Cumin, Ground
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, Ground
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ancho Chile Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker or container and stir or shake until well blended.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dark location.
Bald Guy BBQ http://baldguybbq.com/