Current Soundtrack: Geto Boys – My Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me
This is one of my favorites sauces, when making wings. My household loves garlic and can’t get enough of it. Plus we love spicy foods. Give this wing sauce a shot when you are hosting a Superbowl party or just hanging out with the fellas. I promise, you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 Cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper, Ground
- 1. Melt butter in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- 2. Add the garlic and allow it to simmer for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- 3. Add the rest of the remaining ingredients and stir until well blended and uniform in color.
- 4. Simmer the sauce for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5. Remove pan from heat and allow it to cool for 30 minutes or until the sauce can be stored in a container.
- Dial back the Cayenne Pepper, if you want a milder sauce.